About Me

My photo
I'm addicted to supplement pills and antihistemenes.

Friday, February 19, 2010

UK Employee?

So it seems I have a job in London, well sort of London. It's at a pub called The Windmill, in Windlesham which is apparently in Surrey. I really have no idea where this is. But it's like a billion years from the city. But it IS a job and the lovely manager is going to organise to have me picked up from Ascot Station when I get in. I had really hoped to get something much more central than this but now I'm just relieved to have a job and secure accommodation. They also have an amazing wine list :)


This was the best I could get for a photo, but isn't it just adorable! It's seventeenth century, SWOON... I am a little terrified about sharing a house/room with other people. I'm so used to having my own space. But it will probably stop me getting quite so lonely. Eeek, this is terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Babes.