About Me

My photo
I'm addicted to supplement pills and antihistemenes.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Family Night Out.

On Saturday evening I met my cousins Amanda and Lauren at Coo for dinner. Mum ended up joining hahaha. The food was great and very reasonably priced, however I failed to get any photos of our meals... Afterwards Mother departed and us three girls headed down the road to get messy, or in my case, messier. I had drunken nearly a bottle of wine before leaving the restaurant. Amanda and I decided to take Lauren to Shooters for lolz as she had never been despite having been eighteen for over a month! After too many cheap drinks we stumbled down the stairs then around the corner to North Bar for some proper Jagerbombs, which I also failed to photograph. At some stage we wandered off to Bar32 for cheap Jagerbombs and probably other drinks. I can't exactly remember... But despite my fail memory I do know I had a great night and I am so happy I got to spend some quality time with Lauren and Amanda before I go away.


I purchased the first round at Shooters, which consisted of tequila shots and vodka raspberries. There was far too much cordial in our vodkas.



Lauren feeling very pleased with herself after helping her struggling sister out with finishing her tequila.



Some nice lad took a photo for us. 



I have no idea why I insisted on having a photo taken of me whilst I was wearing sunglasses inside...









I'm such a good influence...









Dinah tells a story.



Trashbags.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha fun fun times! You are a diamond georgie pie!! love!

    ReplyDelete

Some Babes.