About Me

My photo
I'm addicted to supplement pills and antihistemenes.

Monday, December 14, 2009

A WEEKEND OF FAME.



I am super lazy and poor so when I realised I had two parties on the same weekend with the same theme I decided I would just get one costume and wear it to both. The theme was 'Movie Characters'. The first party was on Saturday evening in celebration of my cousin Lauren's eighteenth. The second was my work Christmas party on Sunday night. Both celebrations had food so fabulous that I failed to get any photos of.

I spent the weekend as Princess Jasmine from Aladdin :) Aladdin was one of the first films I ever saw at the cinemas. My school bag in kindergarten was a big purple Aladdin backpack. I had a heap of Aladdin toys and dressed up as Princess Jasmine when I was five or so. Unfortunately I have no photos of that costume however I imagine it consisted of parachute pants and a bikini top (y) Definite win! Anyway, basically this was a pretty significant costume for me :):):)

It was a great weekend but I'm quite exhausted...

DAY 1:


Mother and daughter :)





Me with my beautiful cousin Lauren. The two of us blondes went black for the evening :)







Pirate boysss.



RAJAHHH!!!





These glasses were huge.





Cute lovers.












DAY 2:


WINETIME!







I NEED Michael's father's old Navy jacket!!!



Thanks for keeping us content.



Two of my favourite costumes of the whole weekend.











This is where I began borrowing other people's costume props.





Babe.







Stop sulking or I kill you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Babes.