About Me

My photo
I'm addicted to supplement pills and antihistemenes.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Imaginary SHINY party.

So last Friday after work I went around to Adam's to pick him up. We came back to mine so I could get ready to head into town. Whilst I was 'getting ready' - I mostly whinged, yelled and ate - Adam made me a beautiful hooded scarf. Halfway through he suddenly says to me (note the specific wording may be incorrect) "You know what I'm still lusting over? That gold jacket you got in Tasmania." I then spent ages hunting for it. Of course it was in the first place I looked I'd just failed to sort through the clothes... Anyway! Eventually we left the house looking amazing. Adam in the gold jacket and I in my newly sewn blue shiny hooded scarf/bolero thing. We picked Niki and Kel up from Eastlakes where Kelly's work Christmas party had been held that evening and the four of us headed into the city...



I'm obviously paying attention to the road....







Bitch gimme ma money!



JAGERTIME! where is tash/tash's money?








"We just came from a costume party."







Oh Isaac. Ruining a perfectly good photo...



In love.













Where did Adam go?
















Jenny popped in briefly.



We had tequila shots but they were just a shot of tequila in a glass of ice. It was painful...








I still cannot believe what a great night I had. I WAS THE DRIVER!!! Win for sure.

1 comment:

Some Babes.